Sunday 4 November 2012

Please follow to highlight awareness of Hemochromatoasis



Please follow & highlight awareness

Just a thought!
I have been reading recently about Fibromyalgia and also M. E. Otherwise known as Chronic fatigue syndrome and it does seem that I have very many of the same symptoms, probably all of the symptoms of fibromyalgia!

I am going to go back to my doctor this week and insist on seeing a neurologist because the last few times I have been, it seems that now I have a diagnosis of Hemochromatosis everything’s fine! Well it isn’t. I am in pain all the time and feel rubbish, my legs ache, my hands and arms ache, everything aches and apart from having my blood taken every week I am being left in limbo “well this is what you’ve got and that’s that!” ...............NO!.
Sorry, I am having a really bad day today and everything hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment